These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website at Musgroves.co.nz. By accessing this website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully. They do not affect your statutory rights.
Using this website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us or order from us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this website.
It is our mission to be the leading supplier of new and recycled building materials in the South Island of New Zealand and offer the best service possible.
It is Musgroves company policy to reply to ALL emails, questions and inquiries as soon as possible, or the following working day. Alternatively, please pick up the phone and talk to us directly on 03 322 7922.
Musgroves Ltd is a GST registered New Zealand based company and all purchases are GST inclusive and in New Zealand dollars. Invoices are provided on all sales, as required by the purchaser.
All goods purchased must be paid for in full before leaving our premise.
Warranty & Replacement Policy:
It is advised all products purchased are checked by the customer on collection. It is the buyer’s responsibility to assess the condition of the product prior to the purchase and or collection of the product.
Please specify the item title and invoice number. We reserve the right to refuse any claims if the damage has been done after collection.
If a product has been freighted, the return freight must be paid for entirely by the Purchaser, who must make contact with us for approval prior to returning the goods.
Musgroves offers refunds where liability is accepted by the Seller and a replacement is not available.
All warranty claims must be made by the original purchaser of the item. Warranty is not transferable beyond original purchaser.
Your invoice, delivery docket, purchaser details will be required as proof of purchase. Without this, no refund will be given.
Musgroves Ltd adheres to the Consumers Guarantee Act and The Fair Trading Act.
Warranty Does Not Cover:
– Damage from freight.
– Normal wear & tear.
– Damage from using goods for a purpose for which they were not designed.
The majority of materials sold by Musgroves Ltd are recycled and some goods are sold as lower grades or seconds. Faults and damage are inherent in these grades and we do our best to describe all our products as accurately as we can.
Products must be returned with all accessories including their original packing materials, cartons and boxes.
Musgroves Ltd must receive all returns within 14 days from accepted delivery. If an item is returned after the 14 days from accepted delivery, we reserve the right to refuse claims made after this time frame. Item returns to be approved and authorized by Seller before an arranged return is executed.
Second hand goods are sold in an ‘as is’ condition and all care is taken to describe them as accurately as possible. All items must be returned to us for full assessment BEFORE refund will be issued. Refunds are processed by Musgroves Ltd after the goods have been fully checked and the buyer advised of the outcome by e-mail. Goods must be returned within 30 days of initial purchase.
– All goods must be picked up within 1 week of being purchased when payment has being received by credit card or bank deposit.
– If you are paying on pick up then you must collect and pay for your item in store within 3 business days.
– Musgroves is unable to store or hold products any longer then the above timeframes and items will be returned to the shop floor and the office will contact the buyer to arrange a refund if payment has been made.
Arrange own shipping
– You must arrange for your item to be picked up within 1 week of purchase.
– Musgroves Ltd is not responsible for length of transit time or damage to goods received during freight.
– Musgroves is unable to store or hold products any longer then the above timeframe and items will be returned to the shop floor and the office will contact the buyer to arrange a refund if payment has been made.
Price for delivery
– Applies to Christchurch only, the customer has to give full disclosure of the accessibility of the delivery address. If the team show up to deliver the item and are unable to deliver it due to restrictions or it takes longer then expected then an additional shipping fee will apply. Delivery date will be discussed at time of purchase and full payment needs to be received before the item is delivered.
Your details will not be passed onto any 3rd party and we take all reasonable steps to keep your details private and confidential. As part of our customer loyalty program, we may retain your e-mail address to follow up on customer satisfaction or on how we can make your shopping experience with us more enjoyable.
We recommend that Buyers leave feedback after their items are received and checked. Please contact us FIRST to discuss any issues BEFORE placing negative feedback. Negative feedback will not solve any problems.
– Bank Deposit
– Credit Card – payments are processed through ANZ’s secure credit card banking
– Cash on pick up
If you wish to pay direct to our bank the details are 060821 0933086 00 ANZ.
Although every effort will be made to ensure the information on Musgroves website is kept up-to- date and accurate; we cannot assume liability for any loss or inconvenience caused by inaccuracies, or errors concerning any products or services. For the latest information and confirmation on any goods or services, please contact us on 03 322 7922.
Do you have some Suggestions or Comments where we can improve?
We are constantly trying to improve Musgroves. If you have any comments as to how we can improve your shopping experience with us, please send us an email at email@example.com or phone us on 03 322 7922.
Once again, thank you for shopping with us.